Monday, January 26, 2009

First day of new year... da nian chu yi... it was.. full of.. well, a mixture of all & all.. waiting, anticipating, sleepy, happy, camwhore &... gambling~ the usual that couldn't be left out in any circumstances\ occasion(s) like this NIU year...:D WELL.. we had steamboat, (again) for CHU XI.. I was.. no, my family& I was seen rushing for time badly, to get all those last minute sprees done.. and of course to get those food up & ready to... yummed. hehe.

(load them up, sooooo-n..)




My evening was spent with these people, these bunch of... people whom I am STILL loving despite the... blue moon meet up(S) hoping for more and of course I know we will start... to cos as you can see.. we are like... obviously OF the same ages plus minus a few.. that gave us a reason to hang out MUCH more, isn't it?:)

No comments: